Senior Graphic Designer, Ecommerce Marketing
Our client is a well-known luxury fashion brand creating chic must-have essentials. Their high-quality, contemporary, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the creative direction across all platforms, including desktop, mobile, tablet, social, emails, and offline. You would also be responsible for overseeing the creative design for the production of all marketing collateral and interactive brand experiences.
• Oversee creative direction from concept to execution across all platforms, including desktop, mobile, tablet, social, emails, and offline
• Lead creative design for the production of all marketing collateral and interactive brand experiences; develop and implement innovative solutions driven by business strategy and audience insight
• Partner with key stakeholders to identify priorities and develop creative strategies based on marketing objectives
• Review work and ensure visual communication and brand standards are achieved; identify and direct workflow management processes
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ digital product and brand design experience
• IU/UX knowledge and experience
• Experience working with Shopify and Klaviyo platforms