Senior Graphic Designer
Our client is a well-known advertising agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would oversee and produce all visual design solutions for mood boards, storyboards, and layouts. You would also be responsible for managing photography and maintaining strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
• Direct and produce all visual design solutions for mood boards, storyboards, and layouts; develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines
• Oversee photography and edit and retouch photos to the highest-quality; ensure all deliverables are completed on-time and achieve project objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams, including Account Managers and Project Managers
• Associate's or bachelor's degree
• Graphic design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite