Senior Graphic Designer
Our client is a well-known beauty company, specializing in hair and body treatments. Their luxurious, revolutionary, and dynamic approach presents one-of-a-kind products to transform women’s lives across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of graphic design, such as ensuring consistent brand messaging and creating impactful visuals. You would also be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of creative content.
• Oversee all aspects of art direction and develop new key design elements across digital and print collateral;
•Ensure materials follow project requirements, objectives, brand standards, and visual across various touch points, including POS, advertising, website, email campaigns, and web
• Collaborate with the design and marketing team to develop and execute various marketing, promotional, and merchandising materials, such as brochures, catalogs, flyers, signage, and ads
• Manage a small design team, mentor employees, encourage professional development, and foster a collaborative environment
• Review packaging, advertisements, marketing materials, digital assets, videos, event collateral, and signage from internal and external vendors for accuracy and compliance to brand and company standards
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 5-7 years’ design and art direction experience; beauty, fashion, or luxury industry preferred
• Experience managing small design team
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video a plus