Senior Graphic Production Artist/Design Studio Manager- temp to hire
Our client is seeking a Senior Graphic Production Artist/Design Studio Manager for a contract-to-hire position. In this role, the Senior Graphic Production Artist/Design Studio Manager will be to taking on designs during final stages of development to ensure accuracy and preparing them for print or digital publication.
To be successful in this position, you should be able to combine strong creative, organizational, communication, and technical skills to format various images and illustrations. You should have 10+ years experience in design studio management, have an eye for detail, and project management experience.
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for various builds of trade show booths, event marketing and large format printing, and various print collateral
- Work closely with printers and vendors with prepping final production files based on their exhibit control drawings and specifications
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Follow a development timeline/matrix to ensure tasks are being completed on time
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths, and additional image manipulation, if needed
- Package and preflight files for release to vendors or printers
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team, events team and the vendor/printer
- Collaborate closely with 2D art directors and 3D designers
- Collaborate closely with internal teams and clients on projects
- Responsible to coordinate with various departments and individuals internally to ensure materials and resources flow through the 2D department in a timely manner and be able to budget the hours that it will take per project
- Catalog and reference art for present/future projects
- Other related duties, as needed
- 10+ Years of Design Studio Management experience
- Experiential marketing or advertising agency experience mandatory
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Google G Suite, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Exceptional visual design talents and the ability to cover a breadth of styles and media
- Experience managing multiple large-scale projects efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."