Senior HR Business Partner
Our client is a renowned advertising agency presenting unmatched creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach is revolutionizing the industry across the globe.
As the Senior HR Business Partner, you would be responsible for serving as the key business partner for assigned client groups and providing guidance to management.
• Serve as the business partner for assigned client groups and work with management to provide HR guidance
• Evaluate trends and metrics to recommend solutions and policies and resolve complex employee relations issues
• Provide guidance to management about coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions
• Work with management to Improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity, and retention
• Create contracts for new hires, promotions, and transfers and provide guidance for workforce planning and succession planning
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• 6-8 years’ performance management, employee relations, and staffing management experience
• 2+ years’ management experience