Senior Human Resource Applications Analyst
Our client is a popular specialty brand creating must-have favorites among food enthusiasts. Their on-trend, creative, and one-of-a-kind treats perfectly complement every delicious meal.
As the Senior Applications Analyst, you would be responsible for developing process maps, user stories, user flows, and acceptance tests. You would also be responsible for evaluating internal human resources system requirements.
• Create process maps, user stories, user flows, and acceptance tests as input to the system implementations and upgrades
• Establish the timeline for the development of Human Resources system functionality according to prioritization of Business User Group
• Evaluate internal human resources system requirements and external vendor capabilities and perform data flow modeling, workflow analysis, and functional analysis
• Lead annual budget planning for departmental and enterprise needs for systems, training, and services and develop project plans, risk logs, and project status reports
• Facilitate the hardware and software procurement process for all human resource applications in partnership with management
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7-10 years’ experience with HRIS systems roll-outs, business process re-engineering, and providing on-going HRIS systems support
• ERP experience preferred
• Experience across multiple industries, including manufacturing and retail
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite