Senior Human Resources Manager
Our client is an innovative and well-known skincare company that believes in the essence of timeless beauty. Their products are of the highest quality and deliver wonderful results. With ultra luxurious and forward-thinking formulas, you will see a difference in your skin immediately. Their cool and bright offices serve as a glamorous backdrop for their belief in beauty, both inside and out.
In this role you will provide a diverse array of competencies in the key HR disciplines for the Americas/Oceania workforce.
• Partner with managers to coach, provide advice and solutions relating to employee issues including advice on state and federal employment law
• Conduct internal investigations as needed
• Provides consultation to managers in areas of organizational effectiveness and development, change management, team development and communication strategies. Anticipate and address organizational issues and challenges
• In conjunction with management, develop and conduct strategic recruiting processes
• Ensure that all new employees have a comprehensive on-boarding program
• Manage the annual performance review process ensuring that performance reviews are fair, accurate and delivered in a timely manner
• Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred as is professional certification
• Minimum of 6 years of progressive, broad-based generalist experience, preferably within the luxury goods sector
• Must possess strong consultative, decision-making, problem solving, analytical and consultative skills matched with excellent judgment
• Ability to take strong initiative, being able to operate independently, and being able to be self-sufficient
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to build credibility and trust throughout the organization
• Expertise in employee relations including conducting internal investigations