Senior Industrial Designer
Ourclient is a premier consumer goods company with an extensive portfolio ofwell-known brands across various sectors. Their innovative, strategic, andconsumer focused approach aims to make a positive difference in consumer livesacross the globe.
In this role, you wouldmanage all aspects of industrial design and develop new products to enhancecustomers’ lives. You would also partner with cross-functional teams to createcustomer experiences for the next generation of products.
• Oversee all aspects ofindustrial design and develop and implement new product design to enrichcustomers’ lives
• Collaborate withcross-functional teams to develop innovative customer experiences for the nextgeneration of products
• Integrate consumer insights into innovativedesign solutions across a multitude of media; partner with the engineering teamto develop product specifications and validate prototypes
• Lead various qualitative research consumer programs,including home visits, ethnographies, and focus groups
• Bachelor’s degree in industrialdesign
• 5+ years’ corporate orconsulting design experience