Senior Insights Analyst
Our client is a well-known and innovative oral healthcaresystem in the United States. Theyoperate in every state and provide coverage for millions of people. With an incredibly inclusive and refreshinglycollaborative team, their company is warm and welcoming.
In this role you will be responsible forgathering direct and indirect insights and turning them into timely, actionableinsights.
- Accountable for the Voice of the Customer problem
- Be able to own customer insights process from survey design to implementation to analysis and reporting
- Lead the approach to provide insightful and actionable recommendations for improvements based on VOC feedback and business metrics
- Drive, own, and execute on the operational aspects of the survey process, including survey send, data linkages, report and dashboard development, and the closed loop process
- Drive continuous improvement in Delta Dental’s Voice of the Customer Program
- Collaborate with the Line of Business partners to identify their insight objectives, design research plans, tie answers directly to LOB objectives, and take note of trending outliers
- BA or BS is required. Graduate level degree is a major plus
- BA/BA + minimum of 5 years in consumer research studies is required OR
Graduate degree + a minimum of 3 year experience in research studies is required
- Experience managing and performing in-depth analytics including combining survey research with transactional data to perform trend / correlation analysis are required, including using advanced Excel and other statistical and analytics solutions
- Experience using web analytics tools to gather insights help guide development teams on best tools and methods to implement and use to gather insights
- In-depth knowledge of research methodologies and data quality standards, including sample selection, weighting, normalization, etc.