Senior Interactive Art Director
Client Overview: Our client is a renowned company presenting unmatched marketing solutions across the globe for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their award-winning, modern, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
Position Overview:In this role, you would be responsible for developing innovative digital designs and engaging content to acquire customers, build brand awareness, increase customer loyalty, and drive sales.
• Oversee the design for digital marketing campaigns and direct response advertising, including landing pages, email marketing, digital ad campaigns, and social media campaigns
• Implement a vision for the company’s brands across Facebook and Instagram and establish strategies to transform the business
• Develop creative and strategic frameworks to push best-in-class digital execution for the company’s brands
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Creative Strategists to conceptualize brand ideas and pitches
• Manage mock-ups and simple wireframes and create fully branded programs, including design assets, voice, and positioning
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years’ design experience in performance-based brand marketing/advertising in the paid social space
• Experience working on a range of projects from narrative, campaign, product, web, and branding
• Performance marketing experience that drives conversion to acquisition or purchase
• Interactive or motion design background
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects