Senior Manager, Change Management
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing team change and engagement plans, providing training, and creating assessments. You would also be responsible for directing committee meetings and collaborating with product management and business teams to prioritize product enhancements.
• Develop comprehensive change plan for program level initiatives; manage structured methodology implantation for change management activities
• Support adoption of tools and change initiatives by partnering with business leaders; direct Lead Project Working Committees in collaboration with business and product managers
• Create and implement deliverables for communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan
• Create training materials and support communication efforts, including communication strategies and communication delivery to the business
• Serve as key contact for training to individual project teams; provide training to business teams as to support the rollout of new capabilities
• 5-7 years’ related experience; 3+ years’ leadership experience
• Experience with change management principles, methodologies, and tools
• Knowledge of inventory management, buying, or production a plus
• Change management certification or designation a plus