Senior Manager, Channel Strategy & Insights
Our client is a renowned communications agency specializing in digital and integrated media for brands with a social cause. Their forward-thinking, dynamic, and collaborative approach impacts lives across the world for the better.
In this position, you would be responsible for providing digital analytics support to the accounts and planning teams. You would also be responsible for developing the infrastructure for tools and processes.
• Evaluate data, translate findings, and present a comprehensive and straightforward report highlighting insights and recommendations
• Leverage syndicated research tools, social listening, and digital media software; work with various cross-functional teams to establish KPIs, objectives, and insights
• Participate in new business pitch development and presentations; identify new methods to measure campaign performance
• Create and implement a channel approach to achieve brand communication objectives and effectively analyze channel success
• Identify innovative methods to gather data and present key measurements; create presentations and memos highlighting the value of the firm’s work
• Participate in thought leadership opportunities to help promote the firm’s channel planning & insights capabilities
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ experience, agency or consulting environment preferred
• Proficient with advanced statistical methodologies including linear, binary, and logistic regression