Senior Manager Creative Construction
Our client is an iconic fashion brand offering apparel and accessories for every fashionista. Their cool, modern, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by celebrities and trendsetters alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for building props and furniture for seasonal changes aligned with corporate initiatives and merchandising directives for wholesale and licensing showrooms, US full price retail stores, North America windows, and PR events.
• Lead the development for building props and furniture for seasonal changes aligned with corporate initiatives and merchandising directives
• Develop compelling and engaging visual displays and sets and establish an atmosphere aligned with the seasonal message and lifestyle
• Oversee wholesale and licensing showrooms, US full price retail stores, North America windows, and PR events
• Manage fabrication and installation of seasonal décor in licensing and wholesale showrooms and lead construction budgets
• Source vendors to maintain fair pricing, timing and quality of work and lead the construction coordinator team by communicating seasonal concepts and overseeing execution
• Collaborate with various teams, including creative services for event installations, photoshoots, and video interviews
• 3-5 years’ showroom and/or store design or display experience
• Strong carpentry and painting skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus