Senior Manager, Creative Services
Our client is a global cosmetic company that has animpressive portfolio of products and is one of the strongest consumer brands inthe world. They believe in inspiring alife of beauty across all cultures and nationalities.
As part of the team you will be working with extremelycreative minds in a refreshingly inclusive and collaborative environment. If you want to be a part of an extremelysuccessful company that promotes beauty as a lifestyle, then this is theposition for you.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing allmarketing and creative projects from concept to execution and produce highquality work across all media.
• Act asthe central hub, globally, for all creative requests for all media
• Expertlyliaise between Executive Management, key stakeholders and creatives,communicating key insights as well as feedback on projects
• Managethe department’s creative budget, calendar and schedule, assigning work to eachcreative where appropriate, working with the Project Manager to outline theproject timelines and specs, and driving a workflow that ensures all projectsare executed on time and on brand.
• Overseelicensing and work with Project Manager to maintain the archive of creativeassets and realized work
• Managethe client’s creative blackbook, constantly building out the company’s arsenalof top agencies, designers, videographers, developers, and more
• Managevendor relationships, particularly vendors who produce sales, trade and printcollateral
• Bachelors degree and a track record of professionalaccomplishment
• Experience producing creative across media (digital, print, video)
• 8+ years experience in production/project management, including:
• project planning, budgeting, creative briefing
• creative and concept development
• managing diverse teams and groups