Senior Manager, Creative Services
Our client is a global cosmetic company that has an impressive portfolio of products and is one of the strongest consumer brands in the world. They believe in inspiring a life of beauty across all cultures and nationalities.
As part of the team you will be working with extremely creative minds in a refreshingly inclusive and collaborative environment. If you want to be a part of an extremely successful company that promotes beauty as a lifestyle, then this is the position for you.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing all marketing and creative projects from concept to execution and produce high quality work across all media.
• Act as the central hub, globally, for all creative requests for all media
• Expertly liaise between Executive Management, key stakeholders and creatives, communicating key insights as well as feedback on projects
• Manage the department’s creative budget, calendar and schedule, assigning work to each creative where appropriate, working with the Project Manager to outline the project timelines and specs, and driving a workflow that ensures all projects are executed on time and on brand.
• Oversee licensing and work with Project Manager to maintain the archive of creative assets and realized work
• Manage the client’s creative blackbook, constantly building out the company’s arsenal of top agencies, designers, videographers, developers, and more
• Manage vendor relationships, particularly vendors who produce sales, trade and print collateral
• Bachelors degree and a track record of professional
• Experience producing creative across media (digital, print, video)
• 8+ years experience in production/project management, including:
• project planning, budgeting, creative briefing
• creative and concept development
• managing diverse teams and groups