Senior Manager, CRM/Email Marketing
Our client is a renowned company creating groundbreaking products to positively impact lives and communities. Based in the heart of New York City, their innovative, collaborative, and customized approach provides revolutionary products like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing marketing campaigns to drive active user engagement, product adoption, and subscription revenue.
• Develop and implement marketing campaigns to drive active user engagement, product adoption, and subscription revenue
• Manage email marketing strategies aligned with the company objectives, track performance and reporting, and present key findings
• Create email templates, manage QA, and deploy campaigns for product launches, feature announcements, blog updates, and seasonal promotions
• Build automated email nurture programs across the customer life-cycle and evaluate customer behavior to identify actionable opportunities for upsell
• Source data, customer inputs, and content, leverage insights from across customer input channels, and evaluate responses to email creative
• 3-5 years’ experience initiating, managing, and analyzing digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, base marketing, and CRM
• Ability to manage end-to-end email campaigns, from audience segmentation to email creative development, to deployment and measurement
• Experience with Marketing Automation Systems (Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce Pardot or similar)
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel and proficient with Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
• Understanding of HTML/CSS