Senior Manager, Customer Business (Meijer) - Mass Beauty/Personal Care
**this position can work remotely or out of a Chicago office**
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest makeup must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for the Meijer (brick & mortar + eComm) account across 9 Beauty Brands. You would also be responsible for implementing new go-to- market opportunities and gaining widespread support.
• Implement new go-to- market opportunities and gain widespread support and penetrate across the customer organization, including merchandising, marketing, and supply chain and finance
• Develop and monitor Meijer's annual consumption plan by brand/region for integration into the overall account business plan
• Create activity plans, price promotions, and display, implement gap closing actions, and capitalize on opportunities and mitigate risks
• Partner with the demand planning team to maintain shipment forecasts and identify opportunities and risks
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7-10+ years’ direct selling experience within CPG industry
• Prior Meijer + Mass Beauty/CPG experience
• OK with some travel (up to 30%)