Senior Manager, Digital Media Strategy
Our client is an iconic beauty retailer presenting the hottest brands and groundbreaking products for all your beauty needs. With their on-trend, extensive selection, and high-quality products, you can effortlessly discover your next beauty must-haves.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing the media co-op program strategy for the brand partners. You would also be responsible for working with the brand marketing and media team to deliver scalable campaign playbooks.
• Direct the media co-op program strategy for the brand partners; serve as the key contact and thought leader for co-op activation for brand marketing and media teams
• Work with the brand marketing and media team to deliver strategic, scalable tiered media campaign playbooks
• Implement and optimize scalable process models between and ensure best-in-class program management from briefing through reporting
• Establish templates for media plans and reporting, identify key insights and data, and present creative best practices
• Remain current on competitive co-op offerings and identify key co-op media partner offerings and build media primers for brand marketing
• 6+ years’ experience with strong digital media planning and activation background
• Understanding of retail/co-op media space
• Knowledge of current media advertising landscape and a passion for marketing