Senior Manager, E-Retailer Sales- Target.com
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest makeup must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for establishing strong relationships with assigned US e-Retailer to deliver volume, profit, and objectives.
• Establish strong relationships with assigned US e-Retailer to deliver volume, profit, and objectives and contribute to the customer total category growth
• Collaborate with the sales customer management team to ensure customer plans build overall business and drive omni-channel integration at retailer
• Implement Customer Business Plan and negotiate annual Joint Business Plans (JBP) with Customer and sell-in of business proposition
• Oversee business revenue and budget for e-Retailer business; partner with the US sales leadership team and finance to develop the annual volume targets and associated P&Ls
• Forecast and track e-Retailer volume and achieve P&L targets; deliver financial, volume, and marketplace share objectives
• Manage E-Retailer business, including digital strategies, optimize traffic, conversion and AOS; ensure navigation, search functionality, and product presentation maximizes customer experience
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field; MBA preferred
• 7-9 years’ traditional sales experience and e-Retailer sales experience for e-Retailer platform
• Experience developing and executing e-Retailer strategies and business plans, in CPG/Beauty industries
• Proven ability to deliver/exceed revenue growth and increase market share with e-Retailer