Senior Manager, Footwear Design Innovation
Our client is a leading activewear brand offering the latest must-have apparel and accessories. Their innovative, modern, and on-trend designs distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing brand identity and footwear offerings. You would also be responsible for presenting concepts for footwear and overall design direction and creating technical packages.
• Serve as a key partner for creating brand identity and footwear offerings with an innovative and relevant design vision
• Research, design, and present concepts for footwear and overall design direction, including material, trim, and color
• Ensure the category meets price point, tells an engaging merchandising story, and achieves development timelines
• Present product conceptualization to meet the needs of the product as outlined by product marketing and the product brief
• Create technical packages for development and develop sketches, marker renderings, and digital illustrations
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial design
• 7+ years’ experience
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Mac, Alias sketchbook pro, 3D, and Microsoft Office
• Experience working with factories in Asia and ability to travel for development trips