Senior Manager, Global – Digital, Content & Social
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
As the Senior Manager, you would be responsible for leading organic social content creation, implementation, social calendar, and community management.
• Direct the organic social content creation, implementation, social calendar, and community management
• Serve as the brand’s digital expert, remain current of emerging industry and digital trends, and provide recommendations to enhance the platforms
• Evolve the brand presence across channels, understand business objectives, and organize the framework for connecting consumers via a digital strategy framework
• Deliver on key consumer funnel and brand health metrics while integrating other communication levers, such as influencer, PR, and ecommerce
• Define how the brand engages with consumers across the website, paid and organic social, and new technology
• Maintain relationships with external agencies and vendors, lead a team of two direct reports, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8+ years’ social media experience for a global brand
• Excellent team management skills
• Background with content and reporting tools, such as Sprinklr
• Strong skills launching and driving social media and paid digital media campaigns