Senior Manager – International Business Development
Our client is a leading global beauty brand, offering luxurious skincare and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. Their elegant, scientific, and modern approach presents the most exquisite products to complete any beauty look.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading strategies for building existing business and acquiring new business. You would also be responsible for ensuring the markets follow brand guidelines locally to build global brand image consistency, strong brand equity, and business results.
• Direct strategies for building existing business and acquiring new business and ensure markets follow brand guidelines locally to build global brand image consistency and strong brand equity
• Oversee all aspects of new market launches and track launch plans for all new products and ensure quantities are accurately forecasted and launch assets are delivered on-time
• Manage market performance analysis by category, line, and SKU and evaluate business mix per key market
• Work with finance teams to manage P&L and budget reviews, retail sales data analysis, and monthly demand plan financial alignment
• Conduct market share and rankings analysis for international markets and communicate constantly with international and regional teams and share best practices
• Collaborate with product development, planning, inventory, production, and operations to maintain the marketing calendar
• Bachelor's degree in management or marketing
• 5 + years’ brand management, business development, and operational marketing experience in color cosmetics
• International business experience preferred
• Strong management, organizational, and analytical skills