Senior Manager – International Business Development
Our client is an iconic beauty brand offering the most coveted makeup, skincare, and beauty tools. Their on trend, forward-thinking, and chic products create top beauty looks seen on fashion runways and beauty trendsetters alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading strategies and tools for building existing business and acquiring new business.
• Oversee and track launch plans for all new products to ensure quantities are accurately forecasted and launch assets are delivered on a timely manner
• Conduct market performance analysis by category, line, and SKU and evaluate business mix per key market
• Manage market share rankings analysis for international markets, new market launches, and best practices
• Partner with finance teams internally and internationally to manage P&L, budget reviews, retail sales data analysis, and monthly demand plan financial alignment
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, planning/inventory, production, and operation
• Bachelor's degree in management or marketing
• 5 + years’ color cosmetics brand management, business development, or operational marketing experience
• Experience in Europe or supporting European countries at the global level; UK experience a plus