Senior Manager, Marketing
Our client is a renowned, global real estate operating company presenting revolutionary services. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for implementing marketing strategies to drive traffic and sales through digital, print, advertising, social, events, and PR. You would also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with key industry leaders and leading digital media planning experience.
• Develop and implement strategic marketing and buyer relations plan for industry trends for future state projection
• Establish marketing strategies to drive traffic and sales through digital, print, advertising, social, events, and PR
• Direct digital media planning and buying and optimize key revenue activities, such as digital advertising, search engine marketing, and retargeting programs
• Identify Retail Key Performance Indicators, such as the website’s search ranking position and customer retention to determine which KPIs indicate increase of customers and decrease in expenses
• Manage and mentor Mangers and Associate Manager for reporting tools, processes, and actionable recommendations
• Maintain strong relationships with key tenants and stake holders in the industry; evaluate and provide recommendations for the competitive landscape for marketing opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, fashion design, communications, or business
• 10+ years’ fashion industry experience with a track record of advancement
• Experience consulting on high-level strategic initiatives