Senior Manager of Digital and E-Commerce
Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest must-have cosmetics for every beauty enthusiast. With their innovative, on-trend, and contemporary approach, you can effortlessly create any flawless beauty look.
In this position, you would be responsible for establishing the brand as an industry leader in the digital space. You would also be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic plans aligned with the brand’s vision and goals.
• Lead, develop, and implement strategic e-commerce account plans to drive increasing acquisition and customer retention
• Direct the daily operations of the website and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative and retail marketing
• Analyze new methods and generate additional traffic and rank through product placement, optimized images, geo-location targeting, and keywords/SEO/SEM to drive sales
• Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives and identify key metrics to define the progress toward goals
• Partner with creative, marketing, and product teams to launch new products and cultivate product growth of the core engine and hero products
• Maximize the social network and advocate to grow the brand’s engagement and brand equity across all platforms
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years’ digital and e-commerce experience
• Proven e-commerce development experience with consistent above market trend increases in the e-commerce space
• Proficient with platforms Magento/Shopify, dotmailer, Bronto, Olapic
• Prestige cosmetics experience