Senior Manager of People - Onsite
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast.
Senior Manager of People:
Our client is looking for an interim (3-6 month) Senior Manager of People that will serve as a business partner to all team members and leaders to maintain strong working relationships and partnerships focused on the achievement of the client’s business goals and objectives. This role will be onsite.
- Integrate HR functional expertise with business objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- Handle managing teams, employee relations, conflict resolution, policy and procedure enforcement, and performance management.
- Demonstrate and build exceptional relationship building, influencing, communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Advise managers on hiring selection, performance management, talent assessment, planning, employee relations, policy interpretation, and HR compliance.
- Analyze reports to identify trends in surveys and interviews to reduce turnover and increase engagement.
- Partner with leadership team to enhance morale, performance, and team member commitment.
- Manage and facilitate the investigation and resolution of employee relations matters.
- Support the talent acquisition team by participating in the interview process for corporate positions and identifying requirements for each role.
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure new team members are successfully onboarded to the organization.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws regarding employment and general personnel practices to ensure company legal compliance.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in HR and/or related field 8+ years HR experience
- Proven experience leading a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong business acumen and ability to work effectively across different functions
- Manage sensitive issues with professionalism
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
Send your resume today!