Senior Manager, Product Development
Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest skincare must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their award-winning, innovative, and on-trend products are consistently applauded by top publications.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the company’s product development strategy and annual pipeline and launch roadmap to build a differentiated, commercially successful assortment.
• Develop and implement the company’s product development strategy and annual pipeline and launch roadmap to build a differentiated, commercially successful assortment
• Evaluate trends in skincare and probiotics to present ideas for innovation pipeline to build the company’s differentiated brand positioning
• Lead brainstorming sessions, R&D meetings, and third-party vendor meeting to seek innovation and new concepts
• Create product briefs, negotiate with manufacturers and vendors to achieve targets, and maintain
working knowledge of raw ingredients in terms of formula performance and claims
• Direct project management from concept to final product and serve as the key liaison with external vendors for submissions, testing, ingredient lists, costs, and quantities
• Coordinate samples for external testing facility and review supporting assets, such as B&A’s, test results, and materials for retail partner support
• 5 years’ skincare product development experience
• Experience working with manufacturing partners/external chemists on custom formula development
• Strong project management skills
• Interest in the skin microbiome/probiotics and their benefits in topical skincare