Senior Manager, Quality Assurance
Our client is a well-known company specializing in designing and manufacturing apparel across multiple industries. Their award-winning, cutting-edge, and collaborative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing quality control procedures for manufacturing and vendors. You would also be responsible for overseeing a team and working with cross-functional internal and external partners.
• Implement and manage quality control procedures for manufacturing and vendor partners; collaborate with vendors to consistently improve quality levels
• Present and communicate quality goals to all necessary partners in the entire supply chain; serve as the brand’s advocate for product quality, safety, and compliance
• Manage, mentor, and develop direct reports to achieve corporate and department goals; foster a collaborative environment and provide guidance
• Ensure vendor-partner factories are visited on a regular basis; develop and maintain key initiatives scorecard and reporting
• Partner with the product development team to ensure new product designs can be manufactured and achieve the company’s quality standards
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and design to confirm product packing and appearance meet strategic goals and promote brand awareness
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 10 years’ QA Manager experience in apparel industry
• Knowledge of quality design and control, manufacturing, and factory execution
• Experience in high-end retail sales and manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of patterns and cut-and-sew operations