Senior Manager, Visual Merchandising (Beauty)
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
As the Senior Manager, Visual Merchandising, you would be responsible for developing corporate and retailer-customized display designs across different categories in prestige and mass environments for permanent and promotional use.
• Develop corporate and retailer-customized display designs across different categories in prestige and mass environments for permanent and promotional use
• Represent and implement global merchandising direction and understand local requirements and constraints
• Remain current with visual industry standards in the marketplace and with competition and explore the market
• Partner with U.S. marketing and customer business development field teams to support current business trends with visual needs
• Work closely and collaborate with internal and external agencies and vendors and industrial designers to develop concepts
• Execute visions according to brand guidelines, establish vendor KPIs, and conduct periodic vendor performance assessments
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8+ years’ progressive experience
• Understanding and experience with the retail environments, a strong understanding of planograms, displays, and cosmetics wall systems