Digital Marketing Jobs
Senior Marketing Campaign Manager
Our client is a local internet and payments compliance company looking for a Senior Marketing Campaign Manager.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a talented marketing communications strategist and practitioner. This role will develop and execute campaigns that promote the company’s products and services to our small and medium-sized business customers. These customers are able to directly sign up for business services through a credit card transaction. This person will be responsible for campaign planning, campaign execution, budget management, and campaign measurement. Success in this role requires a deep understanding and application of integrated marketing techniques and practices, particularly within a transactional/e-commerce context. This role is not a project manager-type position that outsources all deliverables to others. This person must be a well-rounded marketing planner and practitioner who is able to execute, and draw support from other functional specialists, as needed.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Use extensive knowledge of the marketing communications mix (direct/digital marketing, paid media advertising, PR/organic/earned media, events, etc.) to plan B2B campaigns in support of business objectives.
- Understand the role of content marketing within the communications mix.
- Present compelling campaign plans that clearly outline goals, strategy, targeting, tactics, roadmaps, and budget.
- Effectively execute campaign plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Coordinate cross-functionally with PR, content, marketing operations, data analysts, and others.
- Ensure presentation of deliverables are closely aligned to our brand.
- Ensure measurability of campaign performance, including end-to-end tracking of campaigns from top of funnel through to deal closure.
- Meet, or exceed, application and revenue targets.
- Manage campaign budgets and ensure accurate forecasting.
- Report out on campaign performance, including ways to continuously test and improve campaign results moving forward.
- Have experience managing a team.
- 8+ years in a marketing communications or marketing campaign manager role.
- A deep understanding of the marketing communications mix and best practices.
- The ability to plan B2B campaigns that are transactional in nature, and execute effectively on the plan.
- Drive traffic, convert into paying customers (through both online credit card purchase and ongoing lead generation), and retain post-purchase.
- A strong writer, with the ability to write compelling “voice of customer” copy.
- Organized, methodical, and able to multi-task. Results-driven, with a test and optimize mindset.
- A user of marketing tools such as Marketo, Google Analytics, and Wordpress.