Senior Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading global beauty brand creating the latest cosmetics, skin care, and makeup tools. With their whimsical, high-quality, and on-trend approach, it’s never been easier for every beauty enthusiast to feel their most beautiful every day.
As the Senior Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies and marketing plans.
• Develop and implement marketing and growth strategies to drive the brand’s global presence in beauty services and establish itself as the “Go-To-Brand” in all key markets
• Manage, develop, and implement 360 marketing campaigns and ensure effective utilization of available promotional space
• Establish omni-channel marketing best practices, including content marketing, SEO, SEM, PR, social media
• Lead the company's digital marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals and strengthen the brand’s digital footprint through social media platforms and brand site
• Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences
• Master’s degree
• 3-5 years’ marketing/brand management experience, preferably in an international environment
• Knowledge of the cosmetics category
• Knowledge and high interest for trends