Senior Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading brand strategy company for beauty brands, specializing in product development and experiences that present lasting consumer engagement.
In this position, you would be responsible for helping lead the development and execution of marketing campaigns. You would also report to the Vice President of Global Marketing, liaise with the Assistant Marketing Manager, and collaborate with various teams.
•Develop and execute strategic marketing plans and build brand equity for all brands; liaise with the Vice President of Global Marketing and the Assistant Marketing Manager
• Perform competitive analysis, remain current on market trends, track brand performance, and provide suggestions to achieve optimal results
• Participate in briefs and development of marketing plans and drive brand strategy
• Establish relationships with internal teams and business partners to implement cohesive marketing resources to achieve brand vision, timeline, and promotional needs
• Oversee launch plans and budgets to confirm deliverables and timelines are achieved and aligned with forecasting
• Create a product pipeline to further enhance brand campaigns and strategies
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
• 4+ years global brand marketing or strategy experience with at least 2 years within luxury beauty environment with focus on color cosmetics and fragrance
• Experience with brand positioning, brand architecture, competitive assessment, and consumer segmentation