Senior Marketing Manager
Our beauty client is seeking an energetic, creative individual with a passion for the beauty industry to join a fast paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented company as a Marketing Manager in its growing Marketing Department.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing-related projects, with emphasis on brand and product marketing.
- Aid Marketing Director in executing annual marketing plans across all platforms + collaborating cross functionally with all involved departments (digital, sales, social media, ecommerce and education)
- Contribute to the development of all brand marketing strategies and planning
- Create and facilitate marketing and creative briefs
- Develop fresh, innovative marketing campaigns + strategies to reinforce the brand
- Lead + execute new product launch plans and programs
- Collaborate with the product development team on new product development utilizing trends and relevant consumer information
- Work with internal design resource to develop marketing/product communication materials e.g. brochures, sell sheets, POS materials etc.
- Market and consumer research: analyze relevant B2B and B2C consumer + competitor data + develop brand relevant plan of action
- 5-8 years’ relevant professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Extremely organized and strong attention to detail
- Passionate and knowledgeable about beauty industry