Senior Mechanical Engineer/Technical Lead
Our client is a renowned company presenting award-winning, groundbreaking, and integrated product development solutions. Based in the heart of downtown Philadelphia, their warm and inviting space fosters collaboration every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading mechanical design activities and mentoring junior engineers.
• Develop and implement mechanical design activities, such as CAD and design for manufacturability for a range of manufacturing processes
• Lead design for assembly, prototyping, testing, and engineering analyses, including FEA simulation and technical documentation
• Serve as a key Technical Lead and manage the above mechanical design activities of other Engineers’ projects
• Act as a mentor to junior engineers and partner with the Director of Mechanical Engineering to drive engineering excellence and enhance processes and procedures
• Direct the planning and preparation of client deliverables and presentations and ensure projects achieve client objectives and standards
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field
• 10-15+ years’ Mechanical Engineer experience, primarily in product development
• 3+ years’ consulting experience