Senior Media Planner
Our client is a top marketing and media buying company offering the highest-level insights and value across various media platforms. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would develop and implement highest-level integrated media plans. You would also be responsible for overseeing the buying process, present, and negotiate.
• Develop and implement highest-level integrated media plans; identify and resolve campaign execution issues
• Develop strong and cohesive documents for clients; serve as the key contact for clients; answer any client inquiries and provide guidance
• Oversee the buying process, present, and negotiate; direct client meetings and internal briefs
• Lead internal and external discussions in all media topic areas; resolve inquiries from team; delegate work and manage junior teams
• Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or communications
• 2-4 years’ media agency background with client experience preferred
• Deep knowledge of industry media planning tools (ex. MRI, Kantar, comScore, DoubleClick etc.)