Our client is a leading apparel design and manufacturing company with a fun and fast-paced fashion environment. Their cutting-edge, modern, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Senior Merchandiser, you would be responsible for identifying trends, merchandising new items and categories, and conducting competitive analyses.
• Shop the market to identify trends to develop a line plan and design strategy for each customer and season
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including sales, customers, production, and design to create and merchandise new items and categories
• Evaluate trends, identify opportunities, research competitive market, and create sales meeting presentations
• Conduct competitive analyses and work with the design team to merchandise the showroom and manage photoshoots and lookbooks
• 7+ years’ experience
• Understand the production process from sample to first garment