Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating and executing product assortments and buy plans. You would also be responsible for evaluating product performance and creating a competitive analysis.
• Develop and implement comprehensive product assortments and buy plans to deliver against financial targets
• Collaborate with the global product creation teams and influence the global assortment content with the generation of seasonal product briefs and regular business performance check-ins
• Direct in-store assortment activation by partnering with cross-functional teams, including brand environment, store training, and operations teams
• Drive business with effective retail rhythm in partnership with key team members, including planning, allocation, and supply chain
• Evaluate product performance and identify appropriate short, medium, and long term actions to optimize opportunities and minimize risk
• Produce competitive analysis, including pricing and promotional strategies, and marketplace trends; oversee continuous health of assigned categories
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ merchandising experience with apparel manufacturer, retailer, or marketer