Senior Mobile Product Designer
Senior/Lead Product Designer, MOBILE
Full time OR Contract-to-hire
Centennial Park District
Please send resume and portfolio to your link. You must have UX and product design.
Please also include a ballpark range for the salary you’re aiming for.
Feel free to send to your network. We pay $$ if we place someone that you recommend!!
Our client’s Digital Product Design team is changing the way readers get their news, connecting hundreds of millions of people to the stories and information they care about most across the entire ecosystem of consumers’ digital devices.
As a member of the Product Design team, you’ll drive design from early-stage feature discovery through conceptual design, usability testing, final delivery, and launch. You’ll work in a collaborative, cross-functional environment with Product Management, Engineering, Editorial, and Research teams to create intuitive, feature-rich experiences for our audiences to enjoy on mobile and tablet devices. Comfort with an agile, sprint-based workflow and a relentless focus on working with product teams to develop use-cases and high-level requirements will be required.
What will you be doing?
- Utilize user-centered research, discovery and design methodologies to define and visualize product-related hypotheses and recommendations
- Create storyboards, user flows, and wireframes to effectively conceptualize and thoroughly communicate detailed user behaviors
- Facilitate workshops, elicit ideas, build a shared understanding, and reinforce the development of use cases and high-level requirements
- Conduct light usability research and synthesize feedback into iterative design enhancements
- Analyze user interface problems and prototype design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Work within and contribute to a component-based visual design system, delivering meticulous, high-fidelity design deliverables to development teams
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years experience as a user-experience designer in an Agile-driven product environment
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your process for creating user-centric UX and visual design solutions to real-world business cases
- Knowledge/mastery of best-practices for device-based information architecture and design, including usability principles and testing techniques
- Ability to work pro-actively and efficiently in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Proficiency in a variety of digital product design/prototyping tools, including Sketch, InVision, and Abstract