Senior Operations Manager
Our client is an Indy luxury beauty brand creating the most beautiful premium color cosmetic must-haves. In their bright and welcoming entrepreneurial space, creativity and innovation flourishes.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of daily operations in the United States for the company.
• Oversee seamless daily operations for supply chain management, manufacturing, and operations planning, such as assigning item numbers, setting up new SKUs, and developing bill of materials
• Partner with Graphic Designers to coordinate artwork and review final artwork; establish timelines and coordinate purchase orders
• Develop retailer build sheets and maintain strong relationships with the warehouse to ensure orders are shipped and assembled on-time
• Maintain vendor portals for purchase orders and sales, manage inventory accounts, and conduct margin analysis; review inventory, alert necessary partners of reorders, and execute reorders
• Predict, identify, and resolve any potential issues by acting proactively and ensuring proper procedures are established and executed
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5+ years’ supply chain/operations beauty industry experience
• Experience working with QVC and Sephora a huge plus