Senior Packaging Designer
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting revolutionary skin care solutions for every beauty enthusiast. Their cutting-edge, groundbreaking, and on-trend approach empowers you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and executing design solutions for primary and secondary packaging with a focus on secondary promotional packaging (gift sets), sampling, and gift with purchase.
• Manage all aspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, and production
• Develop and execute design solutions for primary and secondary packaging with a focus on secondary promotional packaging (gift sets), sampling, and gift with purchase
• Maintain brand standards, product integrity, and appeal through varying shipping and display conditions
• Implement design specifications for fit and packaging of product for shelving, shipping, weight, and retail packaging
• Test, analyze, and select materials for packaging based on durability and cost effectiveness; follow delivery, timeframe, and cost guidelines
• Create mockup packaging for final review by product development, marketing, merchandising, and management
• Bachelor’s degree in packaging design or related field
• 5-7+ years’ design experience
• Strong typography skills, with an eye for detail
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite