Senior Packaging Designer
Our client is a well-known design agency specializing in building brands and connecting consumers. Their integrated, dynamic, and customized approach builds brand loyalty like no other.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of design and production for the brand’s product packages, products, and provide other graphic support.
• Manage all aspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, and production
• Maintain brand standards, product integrity, and appeal through varying shipping and display conditions
• Implement design specifications for fit and packaging of product for shelving, shipping, weight, and retail packaging
• Test, analyze, and select materials for packaging based on durability and cost effectiveness; follow delivery, timeframe, and cost guidelines
• Create mockup packaging for final review by product development, marketing, merchandising, and management
• Liaise with various cross-functional teams, including product development, marketing, and merchandising
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
• 8+ years’ CPG packaging and branding experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite