Senior Performance Marketing Manager (Luxury Beauty)
Our client is a fast-growing, leading Beauty Company and family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, they are looking for a Senior Manager, Performance Marketing North America, based in New York City, New York.
You will manage the performance acquisition, retention and remarketing strategies for the North America e-commerce channel. You will be a key contributor to driving sales, new acquisition, engagement, retention and retargeting via digital media channels and should be results-driven with exceptional attention to detail and knowledge of marketing metrics and ROI analysis.
- Define the goals, core strategies and most efficient tactics to drive cost-effective acquisition and retention business
- Manage the revenue forecast and delivery for channels, identifying opportunities to drive and scale profitable customer acquisition
- Partner with the Brand to ensure strategies and plans build on and leverage the integrated marketing strategy
- Devise a SEO strategy and work with cross-functional teams to execute programs that drive high-quality organic traffic
- Manage agency and execute a paid marketing strategy across search, social, programmatic display, referral, native, and affiliate that drives cost-effective new customer growth
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience in leading online customer acquisitions or revenue growth within a luxury or beauty e-commerce, retail, or consumer products environment
- Able to formulate business strategy and carry out implementation
- Strong analytical skills and background with ability to use data to power online acquisition decision-making
- Experience managing agencies to deliver results
- Experience managing paid search, affiliate, retargeting and SEO campaigns
- Online or e-commerce principles and strong experience with Google Analytics
- Proven ability to develop strategic goals, drive and achieve sales goals