Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic international luxury fashion marketplace for pre-owned apparel and accessories. With their extensive selection, authentic, and fashion-forward approach, it’s never been easier to enjoy timeless designer pieces for a lifetime.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing paid acquisition channels for the US market, including paid search, google shopping, paid social, affiliate network, and retargeting campaigns. You would also be responsible for evaluating performance metrics, optimizing performance, and presenting channel reports.
• Oversee paid acquisition channels for the US market, including paid search, google shopping, paid social, affiliate network, and retargeting campaigns
• Evaluate performance metrics, optimize performance, and present channel reports and
recommendations to the US team
• Partner with the global performance marketing team for local insights, agency
updates, and best practice guidelines
• Maintain the paid marketing budget and allocation across channels; test new initiatives and
provide recommendations on spend
• Serve as the key contact for agencies and collaborate with agency partners to maximize ROI across new member acquisition and sales
• Remain current on emerging features and trends across channels and best practices across the e-commerce market
• 3-5 years’ digital marketing and paid search experience in the e-commerce and fashion industry
• Experience with SEA Bidding Tools, such as Doubleclick, Marin, Kenshoo, and Adobe
• Expert of Google Adwords and FBX platforms