Our client is a well-known brand presenting the latest must-have apparel and accessories. With their modern, on-trend, and innovative designs, you can effortlessly enjoy every day in style.
As the Senior Planner, you would work closely with the Senior Planning Manager within the US Wholesale division of the business, taking ownership of this territory’s major retailers to ensure goals are achieved.
• Manage overbuys and stock for different product areas to be approved by Senior Planning Manager, setting up parameters focusing on profit and risk to the business
• Create and manage order books, reforecasting during selling season to make sure all financial plans will be met
• Ensure enough stock is booked to cover sales orders and in season trading opportunities and provide in season and end of season selling analysis
• Create monthly supplier plans for major customers and help sales teams prep for all major buy meetings by providing detailed analysis to support selling appointments
• Manage ATS and weekly selling in depth with key retailers to deliver volume beyond the sales plans and capture market-share
• Review core and fashion stock position with purchasing team to develop exit strategies, communicate any potential stock risks and off-price strategy
• 2+years of planning experience, preferably in the fashion lifestyle sector
• Proven retail or wholesale planning and analysis skills
• Excellent organization, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and strong understanding of retail math
• Knowledgeable with a variety of retail concepts, practices and procedures