Senior Planner, Men’s
Our client is a luxury fashion brand, offering apparel, shoes, handbags, and accessories for men and women. Their eclectic, vibrant, and on trend designs are celebrated by celebrities and stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the seasonal assortment to achieve the company’s customer and business needs.
• Develop buy plans across different product areas in collaboration with the Head of Planning to determine profit and risk to the business
• Lead the completion of buys with the sales team, implement overall financial plans for selling season, and present end of season selling analysis
• Ensure the seasonal assortment achieves the company’s customer and business needs in partnership with the merchandising team
• Lead the development of pre-season class and department financial targets aligned with the division’s seasonal product strategy
• Measure weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales and inventory performance and identify business opportunities and risks
• Direct the assessment of sales and inventory plans from investment through in-season management, including ongoing assortment updates
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Strong analytical skills