Our client is a popular footwear brand creating the most comfortable and fashion-forward shoes for men, women, and kids. Their modern, on-trend, and highly crafted shoes add the perfect finishing touch to any stylish look.
In this position, you would be responsible for evaluating business performance and presenting recommendations for financial strategy to ensure merchandise category financial targets are achieved.
• Evaluate business performance and present recommendations for financial strategy to support specific merchandise category
• Oversee hind sighting, initial plan development, sales, inventory, margin, re-forecasting, merchandise plan review, and assortment line review
• Establish weekly sales, markdown, and receipt plans at the class and sub class level based in partnership with buying
• Implement guidelines for style and customer choices based on business analysis and provide the Buyer with purchase quantification of styles to drive sales and inventory levels
• Monitor and analyze current styles sales and collaborate with the Buyer and the Divisional Planner to oversee receipts and inventory
• Identify inventory levels to support the rate of sale and markdown strategy for merchandise based on sell-through percent and planned product life span
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ planning, buying or inventory management experience