Our client is a well-known agency specializing in providing exceptional media solutions. Their innovative, dynamic, and customized approach presents unparalleled results to drive business across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects media campaigns, including social, video, content, display, print, TV, buying, and optimization.
• Oversee all aspects of integrated media campaigns, including social, video, content, display, print, TV, buying, and optimization
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and best practices and provide recommendations and innovative concept to drive each channel and customer account performance
• Generate campaign performance reports for all campaign key performance indicators and present key findings to improve programs
• Develop RFP’s, compile integrated media packages, create compelling POV’s, and manage strong relationships with media publishers
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ digital media planning/buying experience at an agency
• Knowledge of digital media, print, and TV planning, buying, and optimization
• Experience with RFP’s, integrated media packages, and POV’s
• Proficient with Google Analytics, DoubleClick/DFA, Comscore, Kantar Stradegy, Nielsen @Plan, Ad Relevance, and Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint