Senior Planner, Yield Management
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing sales, gross margin, gross margin returns on investment, and inventory turn goals. You would also be responsible for overseeing the omni customer experience and leading monthly forecasting.
• Oversee sales, gross margin, gross margin returns on investment, and inventory turn goals and evaluate in-season trends and existing pre-season strategies
• Manage the omni customer experience to maximize profitability with pricing decisions and ensure pricing strategy drives commercial strategy
• Lead monthly forecasting, implement current trends to maximize opportunities, and mitigate risks to achieve pre-season plans
• Partner with store planning, visual, and marketing teams to establish in season allocation strategies to deliver the optimal inventory to stores
• Bachelor’s degree
• Related proven experience