Senior PR Account Executive
Our client is a premier marketing communications agency presenting unmatched solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading and implementing strategic communication plans across clients. You would also be responsible for managing strong relationships with clients and media.
• Manage various accounts and assist with brand strategy and communicate account updates to clients via email and weekly conference calls
• Plan monthly and yearly client PR strategies and oversee all aspects of events, communications collateral, and marketing initiatives
• Draft and produce press materials, including press kits, releases, and pitches; secure features and product placements in top national, regional, and online media outlets
• Establish and manage strong relationships with clients and key media stakeholders and
maximize relationships to develop new business opportunities
• Oversee and mentor junior staff members, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance to team members
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven related experience
• Digital and social experience