Senior PR Account Executive | Full-time | Philadelphia (60-65k)
Position: Senior PR Account Executive
Our client is a leading lifestyle communications firm, offering integrated services in marketing, special events, public relations, advertising, community relations, and branding. Their interactive, stimulating, and collaborative environment fosters a positive environment for employees and delivers optimal results for clients.
In this highly visible position, you would be fundamental in maintaining and building strong relationships with internal and external partners. You would also be essential in strategizing, developing, and executing comprehensive public relations plans for clients.
• Manage client accounts and effectively share their story while balancing strategic direction, business objectives, competitive issues, and communication resources; address the changing needs of clients, proactively leading them with counsel and program creation
• Develop and implement influencer marketing campaigns and marketing plans
• Create, pitch, and secure timely stories to local, regional, national and trade print, broadcast and online media in order to gain exposure for clients
• Manage a team of account executives and serve as a managing leader for client accounts; cultivate and maintain relationships with local, regional, national and trade print, broadcast, and online media.
• Review and approve communications collateral, including press releases, media advisories, biographies, fact sheets, captions, shoot sheets, and pitches; assist with client marketing initiatives, including off-site events, collateral development, social media, and branding
• Plan and execute media-specific events,including media dinners and press conferences; coordinate for media to attend events and provide media
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, communications or related field
• Minimum of five years public relations experience at a lifestyle PR agency
•Established media and influencer contacts in the Philadelphia and national market
• Must have a proven track record in consumer public relations account management with media placements in local, regional, and national media outlets
• Possess experience implementing integrated public relations strategies for hospitality brands
• Ability to work evenings and weekends and travel as necessary
Please submit your resume and samples for immediate consideration.