Our client is a renowned digital design agency presenting cutting-edge solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of projects. You would also be responsible for ensuring projects remain consistent with the company’s strategy and objectives.
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete the project
• Oversee technical scoping, project planning, scheduling, QA, and approvals and determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ experience in an interactive agency